Target Audience: Anyone looking into breakthrough results in their lives and at work.
An engaging 2-day workshop where you will discover how to develop your emotional intelligence to increase your personal and interpersonal effectiveness in your personal lives and at work. Learn how to sail through your deepest challenges and grab back the controls of your life to make you even more magnetically attractive to people around you.
You will experience breakthrough discoveries in science and psychology that will help you eliminate the anxiety, frustration, self-doubt and fear that are destroying your chances of experiencing happiness and fulfilment in different aspects of your life, personal or work. If you’re ready to finally say goodbye to your emotional challenges like insecurity, fear, and anxiety that are holding you back from true success, this will be the most important program you will ever attend. We will show you how to practice small daily steps that will build new patterns in your life and help you break away from destructive patterns.
Learn to increase your skills in dealing with people and transform yourself into the powerful, confident, attractive person that every man, woman and company is desperately looking for.
Learn methods that help you connect so easily with others, communicate effectively and establish powerful relationships at work.
- Understand your EQ Competency Profile to determine what drives and challenges you.
- Be more conscious of your own emotions and how they are projected as well as be sensitized to the projections of others.
- Recognise your unconscious habits so as to take action on these auto-pilot patterns.
- Participants will understand and value their own latent resources and how they can use them optimally to bust beliefs and install positive states.
- Learn practical tips and techniques that would enable you to have better control of your impulses and exercise self-control.
- Use tools that will assist you to dissipate toxic emotions in minutes and at the same time alter beliefs that have hampered your progress.
- Be aware of one’s present values, attitude and behaviour and its consequent impact on others.
- Practice empathic listening and communication strategies and how it impacts when communicating with anyone in all circumstances.
- Differentiate between positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement and how this affects your relationship with others.
- Appreciate the value of optimism, how to practice it and make it a feature of your daily interaction with others.
- Develop the attitude of gratitude which results in peace and joy.
- Appreciate the importance of living and working with purpose and how this mission drives you to be relational and win the hearts and minds of people around you.
- Learn the 90-second principle and how this can change your life dramatically.
- Learn techniques that can dredge up past events unknown to you and remove them using your own latent resources.
What People Are Saying About The Programs
“Success And Peak Performance At Work With EQ is fun and interactive. Dr Granville knows his stuff well and is an engaging speaker as well as an active listener. Go in with an open mind and you will find it emotionally stimulating! Be prepared to share your thoughts and feelings for you will be enriched by the experience… my batch of coursemates was a heterogenous mixture of professionals and I found their insights on EQ fascinating.”
Dr Glenn Tan
Registrar, Dept of Anaesthesia
Jurong Health Services
“Integrating cutting edge neuroscience and powerful activities, Success And Peak Performance At Work With EQ will forever change the way we understand ourselves and our relationships. I will bring this program to Vietnam. Granville is not only an admirable EQ leader but also a great coach. I am really impressed with his years of experience and his proven methods.”
Ma Tien Toi
EQ Trainer & Coach
“Granville is a very passionate trainer who genuinely wants to pass on his knowledge and tools to his workshop attendees for their benefit in their personal and professional lives. He makes everyone in the class feel comfortable and engages at the personal level, even willing to discuss and help special cases outside of workshop hours. I would highly recommend Dr D’Souza and his workshops as he has so much knowledge and experience to share and to help.”
Tan Teck Yiang
Regional Mobile Sales Specialist
“Thanks for the course and I really enjoyed the two days. I found your overall program very good (as well as your presentations) and it provides a lot of useful input to improve my overall EQ.”
Head of Securities & Client Operations
LGT Bank (SG) Ltd
“I attended a 2 days course, Success and Peak Performance at Work with EQ recently and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Both Granville and Marion are very engaging, passionate and knowledge trainers. The program has lots of fun filled activities and exercises that stimulate our brain and emotions. I was recharged with lots of positive energy. Marion is very approachable and willing to help and provide solutions even outside workshop hours. Keep up the great work!!”
AccorHotels Asia Pacific
“I thoroughly enjoyed the training session and have taken away with me some very good strategies and lessons on emotional intelligence. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and strong belief that change can happen, when we choose to take action.”
Jessamin Kaur Roothman
Cushman & Wakefield
“I am an junior engineer from a reputable company. It was a short but well-spent two days of the EQ course. It is really fascinating to look at things from a different light; handling people and expectations with a totally new perspective. I would say this is one of the best course that i had attended thus far. I would love to attend more of such courses; gaining new insights which can contribute to better mental well-being, and also being able to handle different social situations which could have otherwise happen. Thank you EQ Asia.”
Foo Suan Ruey Jay
Executives, Managers and Leaders.
Date: 25 & 26 June 2019.
Venue: Ramada Hotel on Zhongshan Park, Singapore.
Includes workshop materials, lunch and tea breaks.
Regular Fee: SGD1,100.
Early Bird Special: SGD 850 (until 20 May 2019).
*Skills Future Credit Approved.
Course ID: CRS-N-0043085
Workshop Bonus 1: Debrief using the EQ Competency Profile.
Workshop Bonus 2: Book by Dr Granville Ed D’Souza titled EQ From The Inside Out: Breakthrough Tools & Ideas for Living A Fulfilling Life.
Workshop Bonus 3: Enneagam Personality Profile and Debrief.
For more information, please contact:
Singapore: (+65) 6474 1637 & (+65) 9732 1384
or e-mail email@example.com.