Mindfulness offers many ways to deepen and enhance self-awareness, social skills, perseverance, empathy and self control. In this highly interactive and experiential workshop you will be guided through a series of varied, thought provoking and energizing exercises. Participants will be able to use HeartMath® Real Time Heart Rate Biofeedback to fine tune the resilience techniques covered. The day will nourish your personal and work life and give more meaning and purpose to all you do and all you are. Applied mindfulness raises Emotional Intelligence and professional effectiveness, it helps us be more self aligned and mind/body coherent.
- Discover what mindfulness is and why it helps deepen EQ.
- Learn how to develop more finely tuned self awareness as a path to self mastery.
- Practice techniques for dealing with self regulation and resilience using HeartMath® real time biofeedback.
- Explore the root of empathy and developing strong interpersonal connections.
- Experience the effects of mindfulness and understand what it doing to the brain.
- Understand the key driver to developing good social skills.
- Experience the calming effects of laughter on the nervous system and overactive mind.
- Get insights in to the nature of the mind and how to better navigate adversity.
- Develop greater connectivity with your innate unconditional sense of joy.
- Understand the root cause of unhappiness and how to avoid it.
Reflection and group discussion
1-Day Program Outline
- What is Mindfulness?
- Decoding and navigating the raw data of our minds and bodies as a path to greater self awareness and self mastery.
- Understanding, measuring and using heart intelligence to enhance resilience, perseverance and wellbeing.
- The practical road map for better managing and overcoming stress & emotional ties.
- Rekindling innate social skills and our natural capacity for interpersonal connection through laughter exercises.
*This program includes a 30 minute 1-1 coaching session with the Facilitator in the 4-8 week period after the program.
About Jane Grafton
Jane Grafton is a Corporate-based Mindfulness Trainer and Coach, Certified HeartMath® Biofeedback Trainer and Laughter Yoga Leader Trainer. She combines these modalities to offer this unique workshop to bring an entertaining, stimulating and provocative day that will offer a variety of ways to deepen your Emotional Intelligence.
» Read her Bio
Early Bird Special: SGD360
Regular Fee: SGD390
Date: Saturday, 18 February 2017.
Time: 10am to 5pm (includes light tea-break).
Venue: Amaranth Meadow Holistic Wellbeing, 28 Maxwell Road, 02-09 Red Dot Traffic. Singapore 069120.
For more information, please contact:
Singapore: (+65) 6474 1637 & (+65) 9732 1384
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.