Learn to assess the drivers of organizational performance.
How do you measure the key drivers of performance? How do you use those to create change? Vital Signs are statistically validated measures that capture key information about the people side of performance. Built on a model with solid business logic as well as sound science, the tools connect people’s perceptions and attitudes with hard business outcomes in an actionable, practical framework.
Vital Signs are statistically validated measures that capture key information about the people side of performance. Built on a model with solid business logic as well as sound science, the tools connect people’s perceptions and attitudes with hard business outcomes in an actionable, practical framework.
Vital Signs Toolbox
Measure what matters.
The VS toolkit includes validated assessments to measure the key drivers of organizational performance at three levels:
LVS: Leadership Vital Signs
Gain insight on leadership effectiveness.
Measures drivers + leadership outcomes: Influence, Efficacy, Design, Direction.
TVS: Team Vital Signs
Identify opportunities and obstacles for optimal group performance.
Measures drivers + team outcomes: Satisfaction, Results, Agility, Sustainability.
OVS: Organizational Vital Signs
Measure key indicators of organizational climate across the enterprise.
Measures drivers + org outcomes: Retention, Productivity, Customer Focus, Future Success.
The VitalSigns tools equip you with powerful data to:
- Create a strategy that works with and through your people.
- Quantify the people-side of the organization.
- Accurately assess the effectiveness of development initiatives.
- Identify needs and opportunities for training, communication, and development.
- Focus and build buy-in for change efforts.
For more about the tools and the VS Model visit www.6seconds.org/tools/vs
Vital Signs Consultant Certification Agenda
Take the LVS 360
Workshop – Day 1
The Change MAP & Vital Signs Model
The Leadership Vital Signs Assessment
Debriefing the LVS
The Organizational Vital Signs Assessment
Validity and Research
Workshop – Day 2
Practice LVS Debrief
VS Intranet – LVS projects
The Team Vital Signs Assessment
Debriefing the TVS
VS Intranet – TVS project
Post-Course – to be completed within 90 days
1. Prepare for first LVS, review report with Coach
2. Deliver LVS feedback to client
3. Check competence by debriefing Coach on LVS
4. Prepare for TVS project, review report with Coach
5. Deliver TVS feedback to client
6. Report back on TVS debrief to your Group
Upon completion of these steps, you earn the Vital Signs Consultant Certification and “active” status in the Six Seconds online intranet.
Facilitator: Joshua Freedman.
Date: 21 & 22 November 2013.
Venue: Merchant Court Hotel, Singapore.
Regular Fee: SGD2295.
Early Bird Fee: SGD1895 (if paid by 11 October 2013).
– Credits to complete LVS & TVS projects(valued at SGD1245)
– INSIDE CHANGE book
– The VS User Manual
– LVS Consultant’s Guide
– TVS Consultant’s Guide
– Certified Intranet Account
– Tools Intranet Account
For more information and registration, please contact:
Singapore: (+65) 6474 1637 & (+65) 9732 1384
or e-mail email@example.com.