Daniel is the Director (Asia Pacific) of CEQ Asia and founder of the Mindful Leadership™ Program. He has over twenty years of experience engaging thousands of middle and senior management of multi-national companies from all over Asia and Europe in sustainable organizational performances. He is passionate about enabling individuals and organizations to become more collaborative, productive, profitable and also happier. He advocate that happiness drive personal and organizational goals.
Daniel is a well sought after international speaker, facilitator and executive coach on sustainable team and organizational performances. He was a keynote speaker on "Team Engagement & Agile Organization" at the invitation of Keppel Land China in Shanghai. Daniel also spoke on “Mindful Leadership” at Fudan University, School of Management in Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenzhen and Hangzhou. In Germany, he spoke to a group of executives on Mindfulness & EQ and sustainable organization performance.
Certified by University of Oxford, Oxford Mindfulness Centre as a facilitator of Mindfulness program, Daniel is also an Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation) and a founding member of the China Coach Federation (CCF). He currently serves as the Deputy Chair of Public Relation at the Asia Pacific Alliances of Coaches. He is also a speaker at the Institute of Adult Learning and a registered facilitator with Singapore Ministry of Education.
As an International Coach Federation certified executive coach, Daniel specializes in EQ and Mindfulness leadership transformational coaching, mentoring and leadership workshops for managers and C-suites executives. He is able to help his client apply EQ and Mindfulness practices and strategies in a business setting to enable individuals and leaders in organizations engage team and drive organizational performances.
Daniel uses several tool to work with his client in their leadership transformational journey. Some of these include Enneagram Personality Profile and EQ Competencies Profiling.
Daniel is accredited with:
- Certified by University of Oxford to facilitate the Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Certified Executive Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Certified to facilitate the Mindfulness In Schools Project (UK) curriculum .b
- Certified to administer EQCP profiling tool
- Certified to coach and administer using Enneagram
- Certified EQ Asia senior Coach
- Certified 6 Seconds EQ Practitioner
- Certified NLP Practitioner with the American Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™
- Founding member, China Coach Federation (CCF)
- Deputy Chair of Public Relationship, Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Associate Adult Educator, Institute Of Adult Learning
Daniel has a Bachelor of Engineering with the University Of Salford and a Master of Science in Business Management with the National University of Ireland.